After you have signed up to Clinked, the first thing you should do is create a Client or Project group. This is also known as 'Group'. This is done from your Dashboard page.
Click "New Client or Project".
Note: You can also choose to duplicate existing groups if you wish to copy the same content over multiple clients/projects.
After you have signed up to Clinked, the first thing you should do is create a Group. This is done from your Dashboard page. Click "New Group".
- Decide Group name.
- Decide if the Group should be part of your Personal account or your Company account
- Use the Company account if you want to distinguish members and content based on an organisation.
- It makes also more sense to use a Company account, if you are working for / with multiple organisations. If that is the case you may want to look into having more than 1 Business account,
- If using your Personal account, you ensure the content stays with you over time, even after leaving your current organisation.
- Upload logo, if you want.
- Decide if the Group should be Private, ie only accessible for invited members, or Public (which anyone can access, including Search engines)
- Click save. Your group will now be available from your Dashboard page, and the top navigation item "Group"