If your client used to be able to download a document and is now unable to, it's most likely because we've changed our user permissions. This means that group administrators can now choose a new file permissions setting for their members: View, Download & Share.
This means that, underneath each File or Note, you will now be able to choose from five different permissions options for your users:
- View - which means that the group members can only view the file.
- View, Download and Share - which means that the group members can view, download or share the file with an external individual.
- View and Edit - which means that the group members can do all of the above plus edit/upload a new version of the file.
- View, Edit and Delete - which means that the group members can do all of the above, plus delete the file.
- Administer - which means that the group members have the same rights as the account administrator for the file.
- Please visit our article on permissions for further details on options.